GRAD SCHOOL COACHING WILL ASSIST YOU IN IDENTIFYING AND WORKING TOWARD YOUR GRADUATE-LEVEL ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL GOALS.
OUR SERVICES ALSO ASSIST YOU IN MEETING YOUR CAREER ENDEAVORS OUTSIDE OF ACADEMIA. COACHING PROVIDES YOU WITH THE SUPPORT, STRUCTURE, AND STRATEGIES TAILORED SPECIFICALLY TO YOUR NEEDS.
Grad School Coaching will assist you with:
- Determining if graduate school is the best option for your interests and needs
- How to best search and select potentials schools/programs to apply
- Successfully moving through the application process
- Contents of your Personal Statement
- Standardized testing study planning
- Asking and receiving strong letters of recommendation
- Preparing for graduate school interviews
- Questions and concerns unique to my past academic experiences and present work/life circumstance in relation to my goals for graduate school and my career
- Choosing which program to attend
- Resources for scholarships
- Working to complete your dissertation / thesis
- Managing the working relationship with your advisor, dissertation chair/committee
Contact: Dr, Jeanne L. Stanley email@example.com 215-397-7086